OUMAX M2 Rear View Camera with Dash Camera
– Front view video resolutions (frame rate): 1280*720 (30fps)
– Rear view video resolutions (frame rate): 640*480 (30fps)
– Video format/Video encoding/Audio encoding: mp4/H.264/AAC
– Still picture/photo resolution: 1280*720 (1M)
– Display size: 4.3″
– Front view lens view angle: 120¡ã
– External Storage support: Up to 32GB TF card
-Microphone for audio recording: Supported
– Internal speaker for playback: Supported
– Interface: Mini USB
– USB format: USB 2.0
– Battery: 650mAH internal Li-ion battery
– Max power: 1.5A*5V
– G-Sensor: Supported
– Supported user interface languages: English, Deutsch, Japanese, French, Korean, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
– Supported computer operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
– Dimensions: 12.8″*3.3″*0.5″
What is in the box :
1 * OUMAX Vehicle Traffic/Driving History/Accident Camcorder M2 (Rear View Mirror)
1 * Water-proof Rear View License Plate Backup Camera
1 * 16GB Micro SD Card
1 * Connecting Cables of Backup Camera
1 * Micro USB Cable
1 * USB Car Charger
1 * User Manual
When you purchase product from OUMAX Inc., you are protected by a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for Any Reason and One (1) Year warrantyDual-lens Camera Design: The front camera has a whopping 120 degree viewing angle to ensure you have all angles covered to record. When connected to the backup lights, automatic backup monitoring will be triggered to show on the display screen at the same time of backing up the vehicle.
Picture-in-picture Display: The Front view and rear view videos are displayed on the screen in a picture-in-picture appearance. One-button switch can toggle the display of the two views in either the full screen or the inset window respectively, or turn off the picture-in-picture display.
Motion detection: In standby status, you can switch the camera to motion detection mode. The device will enter into recording once camera observes the moved objection. It stops recording if no objection moved for 5s. Crash detection: Highly-sensitive G-sensor powered automatic video recording and video file locking when a collision or crash is detected. Parking Monitoring: When the vehicle parked, the device is automatically turned on and recording when a vibration is detected.
Seamless Video Recording: Automatic seamless video recording in loop to use the storage efficiently, with the earliest unlocked video clips being overwritten when reaching the storage card’s maximal capacity. Customizable video clip length of 1, 2 and 3 minutes
16GB Micro SD card for free and 12 months Warranty To Cover Any Issues : The 16GB Micro SD card in the package provides approximately about a total of 3 hours of HD 720P front view video recording and 480P rear view video recording storage. .We will replace your product with a new one for any defect or other non-satisfaction, or full refund will be issued for you. Your satisfaction is our Top Priority!