– LCD Size：2.4 inch LCD screen
– Video resolution: Front 1080P/Rear 720P
– Aperture:Front camera F1.8,Rear camera F2.6
– Battery: Built-in Li-ion Battery
– Lens: 150 degree A+ ultra HD wide angle
– Memory card: Micor SD (Class 10 or above，Max 64GB ,not included)
– Speaker: Built in
– GPS: Built in
– Power interface: 5V 1.5A
– Item Weight: 3.72 ounces
– Package dimension: 7.24 x 5.39 x 2.52 inches
– Package Weight: 17.3 ounces
– Battery is mainly used to save files in emergency. Please always connect car charger while it’s in use.
– Reset button is normally used in the cash state, not use under common state.
– Please format the Micro SD card in the camera before using, or it may always show “please insert the SD card”.
– Please avoid using it in high heat or damp environment.
– ●Package Include
– 1× dual dash cam
– 1 × in-car charging
– 1 × USB data cable
– 1 × User Manual
– If you have any questions about the product you received, please contact us without hesitation. We would try our best to help you and improve your purchasing experiences. Warranty Three months replacement warranty from the date of purchase and lifetime service is offered.Built-in G-Sensor to save the file if emergency, and can’t be deleted if the collision of vehicles happen.it can save evidance and make you drive car without worries,G-Sensor setting include OFF/Low/Mid/High.
Build-in GPS and Parking Monitoring: It still functions even when your vehicle is off. If any collision or impact is detected, the DVR will turn on automatically, use the power from the built-in battery, and lock record 60 second, then power back down.With GPS Geo-Tagging function will precisely record your location/speed/route on Google map.
Full HD 1080P: H.264@1080P captures all details on road and guard your safe drive. With a 2.45 inch LTPS screen for playback and settings. You can set the video resolution quickly by clicking the “Video quality” icon in the upper right corner of the recording interface.
Wide Dynamic Range: WDR allows camera to perform optimally in low light situations. The WDR technology will automatically adjust the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage.